Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Arrived in Barrow a short time ago, picked up at the airport by hospital staff.  I am staying at a Bed & Breakfast, most likely for the first month.  They gave me cab vouchers to go to and from the Hospital for work & food.  Would rather be on campus at the hospital just for convenience, but nothing available right now.  However, the B&B is VERY nice, large flat screen in my room, Sat TV, Washer Dryer, Private Bath...etc.  It has also has a nice TV room, pool table, and full kitchen.  The others staying here are also Temp. Hospital Employees, Nurses & Doctors.

I am going to venture out later today, but need to unpack and put on some clothing....brrrrrr!

Looking out over the runway in Barrow, flat, flat, flat!

The answer is YES, I am cold, VERY COLD!

Barrow, Alaska Airport

No comments:

Post a Comment