Wednesday, June 6, 2012


I'm in my new aprtment, finally!  I have been staying at a bed and breakfast since I arrived in Barrow.  It was a very nice place and the owners were amazing.  However, it just feels a lot better having my own place.  It is a 2.5 bedroom apartment.  Yes, there is a half bedroom, basically due to the size. 

It isn't anything fancy, but for Barrow Alaska standards it isn't too bad.  I'm at a point in my life that I don't need fancy.  Heck, it provides the basics that anyone needs....shelter. 

I know the last few updates have not been pretty nature pics or community shots.  I should have an update this weekend of something pretty cool.  I won't go into details...but I will say dangerous and furry.  :)

My new kitchen, pretty decent size, I can make it work.


Living room, the curtains...well, I may change them out but the couch is comfortable.


A view down the hallway.

Bathroom is pretty tiny, but hey no need to spend a lot of time here.  Oh, the toilet and shower are elevated.  This appears to be the norm that I have seen in several houses so far, probably due to the cold.

LOL, laundry room doubles as hot water heater and furnace rooom.  I've been looking for the air conditioner evap but for the life of me I just can't find it.  :-)

This is the half bedroom, starting to transform its way into my workout room.  I have weight equipment ordered already just have to wait on the SLOW mail delivery system.

My bedroom, I need to get something on the walls, it is way to plain right now.


Another view of my bedroom, sorry it is blurry.  This is mid move in photo so still a mess.

Third bedroom, using it as storage and misc crud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment